About Greg Denk, Sr.
Greg was employed at General Motors for 40 years in a variety of production related positions, including Sr. Quality/Reliability Engineer. Even before joining the International Vehicle Appraisers Network in 2002, Greg was doing appraisals for hobbyists and insurance companies. He has been appraising vehicles since 1994.
Greg has restored/created several vehicles and his workmanship and attention to detail are superb. Greg appraises cars, trucks, and motorcycles in the Kansas City area as well as the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri.
Credentials and Qualifications
- Certified Appraiser since 2002 with the International Vehicle Appraisers Network a nationwide association of automotive hobbyists who are also appraisers. Providing Professional Appraisals since 1994.
- I-VAN Appraiser of the Year: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Appraisals accepted by insurance companies, banks, courts of law (expert witness, etc), IRS, etc.
- Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Master Judge. Judge at local and regional antique and street rod car shows.
- Employed by General Motors for 40 years in production and quality-related positions, including Senior Quality/Reliability Engineer.
- Appraisals accepted by major automobile museums such as the Antique Automobile Club of America's National Museum, etc.
- Appraisals accepted by the IRS for Tax Deductions of vehicles and/or automobile collectibles donated to acceptable charities. Appraiser completes the proper IRS forms.
- Member of the NADA Classic, Collectible, Exotic And Muscle Car Advisory Board.
- Member of the AACA Speakers Bureau. Guest speaker on "Insurance and Appraisals" for car clubs.
- Member of Antique Automobile Club of America, National Street Rod Association, the Hupmobile Club.
Vehicles Currently Owned
- 1934 Ford Victoria
- 1934 Ford Roadster
- 1934 Ford Two Door Sedan
- 1939 Buick Convertible
- 1939 Buick Coupe
- 1939 Ford Cabriolet
- 1940 Ford Coupe
- 1940 Mercury Convertible
- 1941 Hollywood Graham
- Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA)
- National Street Rod Association (NSRA)
- National Street Machine Club (Life Member)
- Goodguys Rod and Custom
- The Hupmobile Club